In the industrial field, different production processes will have a great impact on the performance of products. So, for the fabrication of stainless steel stamping parts, what are the fabrication characteristics and what are the advantages? Next, auto stamping parts manufacturers will analyze and answer this question, hoping to help everyone.
First of all, for the fabrication of auto parts, we need to choose different fabrication techniques according to different materials. If it is to process stainless steel stamping parts, then we must reduce the loss of material as much as possible to keep the original material properties. It is only during fabrication that the shape is changed to make it meet our needs and meet the standard requirements of production.
In addition to requiring the protection of raw materials, it is also suitable for mass production and fabrication. This is not only to improve the efficiency of fabrication, but also to ensure that the produced stainless steel stamping parts are relatively light when used. For those mechanical equipment or For vehicles, it is more convenient to use.
So, what advantages does it have when fabrication stainless steel stampings? This is also a question that many people are more concerned about. Because only by fully understanding what the specific advantages are, when we make choices, it will be more advantageous and convenient. However, this electricity also requires us to have a certain understanding of it before we can master it.
In terms of material, stainless steel is a very popular and recognized material in today’s market. Compared with other materials, it has many unique advantages. It is not only lighter in weight, but also can be used for a long enough time. time. Therefore, stamping parts produced with stainless steel will also show good performance characteristics to meet the needs of more users.
The following matters should be paid attention to in the production of automobile stamping parts:
- 1. Reasonable die design: In the progressive die, the organization of the blanking sequence may affect the forming accuracy of automotive stamping parts. For the blanking of the fine parts of stamping parts, generally a larger area of blanking is organized first, and then a smaller area of blanking is organized to reduce the impact of the blanking force on the forming of automotive stamping parts.
- 2. In daily mold production, attention should be paid to maintaining the sharpness of the punching convex and concave mold edges. When the punching edge is worn, the tensile stress on the material will increase, and then the tendency of the stamping parts to turn over and distort will increase.
- 3. Increase the strong pressure function: that is, increase the thickness of the pressing part of the unloading insert (the normal thickness of the unloading insert is H+0.03mm) to increase the pressure on the material on the die side, and then suppress the occurrence of stamping parts during punching. Turning material, distorting deformation.
- 4. The end of the punch edge is trimmed with a bevel or arc: This is an effective way to reduce the buffer cutting force. Reducing the buffer cutting force can reduce the tensile force on the material on the die side, and then achieve the effect of suppressing the turning and distortion of the stamping parts.
- 5. Press down the material: Overcome the traditional mold design structure, and open the material gap on the discharge plate (that is, when the mold is closed, the discharge plate and the concave mold are fitted, and the gap between the discharge plate and the concave mold at the containment material is For the material thickness t-0.03 ~ 0.05mm). In this way, the stripper moves smoothly during stamping, and the material can be compressed. For the key forming parts, the stripper plate must be made into a block-type structure, and the metal stamping manufacturer will explain it to you, so as to facilitate the treatment of the wear (pressure) loss at the pressing part of the stripper plate caused by long-term stamping, and the material cannot be compressed.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.