Whether the die used for metal stamping parts uses a spring-loaded discharge plate or a fixed discharge plate depends on the size of the discharge force, of which the material thickness is the main consideration. With the enhancement of the elastic force of the elastic element used in the mold (such as the use of a rectangular spring), the discharge force of the elastically pressed discharge plate is greatly enhanced. Metal stamping parts are formed by applying external force to plates, strips, pipes and profiles by means of presses and dies to cause plastic deformation or separation to obtain workpieces (stamping parts) of the required shape and size.
If you want to extend the service life of the stamping parts, you need to maintain them regularly. Before installing the stamping parts, you should check them strictly, and remove the dirt, check its lubrication performance, and regularly check the stamping parts. Check the turntable, etc. of the parts! If there is wear on the punch and die edges of the stamping parts, we should stop using the product immediately, otherwise it will protect the wear degree of the cutting edge and reduce the service life of the stamping parts. When installing, a relatively soft metal tool should be used to operate it to avoid damage to the stamping parts during the installation process. If the service life of the stamping parts must be guaranteed, we also need to replace the spring of the mold regularly to prevent the spring from being free. The damage will affect the service life of stamping parts!
The fabrication of metal automobile stamping parts is a requirement for bending parts:
- 1. The shape of the bending part should be as symmetrical as possible, and the bending radius should not be less than the small bending radius allowed by the material.
- 2. The curved side is too short to form, so the straight part of the curved side should be made H>2δ. If H is required to be very short, it is necessary to leave an appropriate margin to increase H, and then cut off the added metal after bending.
- 3. When bending parts with holes, in order to avoid the deformation of holes, the second is the requirements for deep drawing parts.
- 4. The shape of metal stamping parts should be simple and symmetrical, and the depth should not be too large. In order to make the number of deep drawing less, easy to form.
- 5. The fillet radius of metal stamping parts is without increasing the process procedure. Otherwise, it will increase the number of deep drawing and shaping work, and also increase the number of molds, and it is easy to generate waste and increase costs.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.