At present, with the rapid development of laser technology, the application of laser technology in the current industrial field is becoming more and more in-depth. We can see the application of laser in many aspects of current processing. It can be said that laser technology has become the current industrial Indispensable part. Especially in the current marking field, due to the limitations of traditional marking technology, the marking processing in some industrial fields is hindered to a certain extent, and it is difficult to meet the needs of current industrial processing. In order to effectively solve this problem, more and more fields are now turning their attention to the current laser marking industry, especially the current precision machining field. Since laser marking is different from traditional marking, laser marking is a marking method that uses a high-energy-density laser to locally irradiate the workpiece to vaporize the surface material or undergo a chemical reaction of color change, thereby leaving a permanent mark. Compared with traditional processing methods such as corrosion, EDM, mechanical scribing, and printing, laser marking has its own unique process.
- Using laser marking, there is no processing force between the workpiece and the workpiece. It has the advantages of no contact, no cutting force, and little thermal influence, which ensures the original accuracy of the workpiece. At the same time, it has wide adaptability to materials, and can make very fine marks on the surface of various materials with very good durability;
- The spatial controllability and time controllability of the laser are very good, and the freedom of the material, shape, size and processing environment of the processing object is very large. It is especially suitable for automatic processing and special surface processing, and the processing method is flexible. Meet the requirements of industrialized mass production;
- The laser marking is fine, and the lines can reach the order of microns. It is very difficult to imitate and change the marks made by laser marking technology, which is extremely important for product anti-counterfeiting;
- The combination of laser processing system and computer numerical control technology can form efficient automatic processing equipment, which can print various characters, symbols and patterns, easy to use software to design marking patterns, change marking content, and adapt to the requirements of modern production with high efficiency and fast pace ;
- Laser processing has no pollution source and is a clean and pollution-free high-environmental processing technology.
It can be said that the emergence of the laser marking machine is undoubtedly another leap in the current marking processing, which greatly improves and makes up for the shortcomings of the traditional marking processing. The rich technological characteristics also provide a rich display effect for the current marking processing. At present, laser marking has been used in electronic components, integrated circuits (IC), electrical appliances, mobile communications, hardware products, tool accessories, precision instruments, glasses and clocks, jewelry, auto parts, plastic buttons, building materials, PVC pipes, etc. many fields.