The metal stamping die is prone to cracks after quenching, which causes the die to be scrapped:
- 1. There is serious carbide segregation in the original structure of the metal stamping die steel material.
- 2. Poor forging process, such as high forging heating temperature, small deformation, high stopping forging temperature, slow cooling rate after forging, etc., make the forging structure coarse and there are net, band and chain carbides, which make the ball. Difficult to remove during annealing.
- 3. Poor spheroidizing annealing process, such as too high or too low annealing temperature, short isothermal annealing time, etc., can cause uneven spheroidizing annealing structure or poor spheroidization.
After quenching, the metal automobile stamping part mold is prone to cracks, causing the solution to scrap the mold:
- 1. According to the working conditions of the mold, the production batch and the toughening performance of the material itself, select the mold blank of high-quality metal automobile stamping parts.
- 2. Improve the forging process or use normalizing preparatory heat treatment to eliminate the inhomogeneity of reticulated and chain carbides and carbides in the raw materials of automobile stamping parts.
- 3. For high carbon die steel with severe carbide segregation that cannot be forged, solid solution refining heat treatment can be performed.
- 4. Formulate the correct spheroidizing annealing process specification for the die blanks of the forged metal automobile sheet metal parts, and can use quenching and tempering heat treatment and rapid spheroidizing annealing.
- 5. Reasonably install the furnace to ensure the uniformity of the temperature of the mold blank in the furnace.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.