First of all, the designed automotive stamping parts must be conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials, reducing the variety and specifications of materials, and reducing material consumption as much as possible. Where possible, low-cost materials can be used to make stamping parts, and the parts can be punched with no waste and less waste as much as possible.
Secondly, the designed automobile stamping parts must be simple in shape and reasonable in structure, so as to simplify the mold structure and simplify the number of processes, so that the fabrication of the entire part can be completed with fewer and simple stamping processes, reducing the use of other methods for fabrication, and is conducive to The stamping operation is convenient for the organization to realize mechanized and automated production to improve labor productivity.
Of course, the designed automotive stamping parts must also meet the product use and technical performance, and be easy to assemble and repair. At the same time, it is beneficial to use the existing equipment, process equipment and process flow as much as possible to process it, and it is beneficial to prolong the service life of the die.
In addition, the designed stamping parts should make the dimensional accuracy grade and surface roughness grade as low as possible under the condition of normal use, which is conducive to the exchange of products, reduces waste, ensures stable product quality, and reduces its cost, increased value.
Introduction of automobile stamping parts What are the reasons for the coiling phenomenon of stamping parts in the general production process?
- 1. There are irregular damages on the edge of the material, and materials beyond the qualified quality standards.
- 2. Due to the sliding of the stick, when a foreign body falls in, a bubble-like bulge is formed on the back of the coil.
- 3. There are foreign objects outside the material mixed in on the surface or inside of the steel. When the foreign objects are peeled off, the coil material is like a scar that has been exposed, which is horrific.
- 4. When there are stick marks caused by foreign objects sticking to the stick, obvious marks are produced due to the depth of the surface caused by the foreign objects.
- 5. Scratches caused by the surface of the stick or foreign objects, generally the corners will be crumpled or deformed due to uneven stress, which will lead to damage to the corners of the coil.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.