Due to the poor adhesion of the coating film on the surface of the object to be coated or the primer layer, scraping the coating film with a fingernail or metal will cause the phenomenon of the coating film to fall off, which is called peeling.
The Reason Why Car Paint Is Easy To Peel Off
- The surface pretreatment before painting is not clean, and there are contaminants such as oil and water on the surface, which makes the coating lose its firm adhesion to the surface of the material.
- The drying temperature is too high and the drying time is too long, which makes the base coat over-dried.
- The surface of the coated object is too smooth.
- The paint matching is not appropriate, and the adhesion between paints is poor.
- Apply the surface layer when the base coat is not dry to form a dry bottom layer.
Prevention Method Of Easy Peeling Off Of Paint On Automobile Sheet Metal Parts
- The pretreatment method before coating should be appropriate, so that the surface of the coated object is completely free of oil and water.
- Drying is carried out in strict accordance with the drying conditions specified by the process to prevent over-drying.
- Use sandpaper to polish the surface of the coating that is too smooth to improve the adhesion of the coating film.
- Choose the paint variety and process with good matching.
- After the base coat is dried, the top coat is applied.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.