There are actually many varieties of automobile stamping parts, only a small part are dedicated metal stamping parts, and most of the others are standard metal stamping parts. It is precisely because automobiles have very high requirements for quality and reliability, so the automobile stamping parts produced in my country cannot all reach the level of localization. The current special metal stamping machine for cars, such as the cylinder head bolts, tire special bolts, connecting rod bolts, flywheel bolts, power transmission machinery special bolts and chassis suspension bolts, etc. we know, some of which still need Use imported. But judging from the current development trend, my country should also have its own metal stamping machine products for our own use. In the future development of automobile stamping machines, we must be based in our country, but first of all, we must first focus on working performance and technology. meet certain requirements.
With the continuous improvement of mold manufacturing technology in recent years, my country’s manufacturing industry in stamping molds has become increasingly sophisticated, and is slowly catching up with some developed countries. The main content of development is: the sustainable development of products is moving towards The direction of complex, large-scale, precise and rapid economic development is also constantly improving in terms of technology, and the second manufacturing cycle is much shorter than before, so my country’s automotive stamping parts will definitely move towards digital, high-speed, information, automatic And the development of refinement is also because the stamping molds produced in our country are cheaper than those of other developed countries, so our market development in the international market is still very popular.
- 1. Complete trademark identification: Regular automobile stamping parts should have clear handwriting on the outer packaging, the packaging is in good condition, and the color of the overprint should be very bright. Packaging boxes and bags should be clearly marked with important information such as specifications, models, registered trademarks, product names, factory names, factory addresses, and phone numbers that are already important in quantity. Some more formal manufacturers will engrave on their own accessories. on its own logo. And some particularly important equipment, such as distributors, generators and fuel injection pumps, must be equipped with certificates of conformity, instruction manuals and the seal of the inspector, which can correctly guide customers in the use and maintenance of the equipment. Therefore, we must carefully identify when purchasing, so as not to buy fake and shoddy products.
- 2. How is the integrity of the combined parts: Generally, the spare parts will be bumped and vibrated due to the process of storage and handling, resulting in cracks, indentations and burrs in the combined parts, which will affect the parts. effect in future use. So be sure to check carefully when purchasing.
- 3. Whether there is rust on the surface of auto parts: We all know that the surface of qualified auto stamping parts has both precision and bright finish, and the more important parts to the user, the accuracy must be The higher it is, the more important and strict it is to pay attention to anti-rust and anti-corrosion when packaging. This point should also be paid special attention to when purchasing outside. If you find such a situation, you must contact the manufacturer in time to return and exchange the goods.
- 4. Whether the protective layer of the parts is damaged: Generally, manufacturers will coat a protective layer on the surface of automobile stamping parts when they leave the factory. Our common ones are piston pins, and the bearing bushes are protected by paraffin, but the cylinder liner and piston are protected. The ring will be coated with anti-rust oil on the surface and then wrapped with special paper for packaging. For example, the piston valve must be soaked in the anti-rust oil in advance, and then packed in plastic bags. If we find that the sealing sleeve is broken or the wrapping paper is damaged, and the paraffin and anti-rust oil are not in good condition, we should immediately apply for a return and exchange with the manufacturer.
- 5. Whether the rotating parts are flexible: when we buy rotating parts such as automobile stamping parts such as oil pumps, we should first rotate the lower pump shaft by hand to see if it is flexible. When buying rolling bearings, First, support the inner ring of the bearing with one hand, and rotate the outer ring with the other hand. If the outer ring can rotate freely and quickly, and then stop slowly, it means that there is no problem. If the inflexibility is found during the rotation, it must be that the parts are deformed or corroded inside, and they must not be purchased.
- 6. Inspection of the whole part: Since it is called the whole part, it must be that all parts are complete, because only in this way can normal operation and complete assembly in the early stage be guaranteed. Because there will inevitably be individual small parts in the whole part, but if the small parts are left due to our negligence in inspection, it will cause the whole part to fail to work and be scrapped.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.