There are many types of automotive stamping parts, and the more technical drawing parts are one of them; why the drawing parts are more difficult, depending on the product characteristics, the design is also difficult, and the mold test after the design is successful is also difficult. ; Usually, an experienced designer is required to design a mold with a reasonable structure, and an experienced mold worker is required to complete the mold test!
Common problems of metal stamping parts in deep drawing:
- 1. The shape and size do not match: because the positioning of the blank is inaccurate during design, or the workpiece springs back due to raw material problems; reliable methods should be taken to reduce the springback and organize the mold to improve the positioning accuracy during design;
- 2. Surface strain: One reason may be improper selection of materials, poor surface finish of the material, and the other may be due to the unsmooth mold and unreasonable design process;
- 3. There are cracks in bending: first, the texture direction of the raw material may be inconsistent with the design layout, which will lead to cracks; second, the plasticity of the material is too poor, and the rigidity will cause cracks; third, the process design is unreasonable, resulting in too small gap between the mold and parts Material difficulties lead to cracking, etc.
- 1. The metal stamping parts should be designed as much as possible during the deep drawing, the die design is symmetrical, and the positioning is accurate;
- 2. Select suitable material for deep drawing
- 3. Design the layout plan, use the plan to purchase raw materials, and conform to the deep drawing range; the hole edge and the side edge of the bottom or flange part of the deep drawing part are reasonably spaced, the side edge has a slope, and the original angle radius is reasonable;
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.