- Check the drawings and select the relevant materials according to the requirements of the drawings.
- See the size and draw the line clearly, check it and then cut the material.
- Send the workpiece to the shearing machine through the workbench, first cut off the burrs, and then measure the line with a tape measure.
- Align the drawing lines by the alignment light of the shears.
- Use the foot pedal to control the movement of the tool.
- The blade of the shearing machine is low on the left and high on the right;
- The shearing machine can not only cut the plate but also the rubber;
- During the cutting process of the blade of the shearing machine, the clamping device first clamps the workpiece and then cuts it.
- Hydraulic shearing machine model Q11Y-6*2500A (maximum thickness * width), HGN31/13 (13*3100mm).
- The shell of the pedal switch is seriously damaged and there is a potential safety hazard. It is recommended to perform regular maintenance on the pedal;
- After the shearing machine completes the shearing, the workpiece falls directly from the back of the shearing machine to the floor, which is not only noisy, but also has certain damage to the workpiece. It is recommended to make an inclined double track or slope behind the shearing machine. The track makes the processed workpiece slide down the track, reducing noise and damage. )
- Check the drawing to see if the unfolded size of the bending part is correct and whether the bending size is appropriate.
- Select the appropriate mold according to the thickness and angle of the bending sheet, and lock it.
- In order to facilitate the control of the bending length, a backing plate needs to be installed.
- Enter the data through the control cabinet according to the size given in the drawing
- Install the bending sheet, measure the distance of the sheet on the bending machine, and check whether the entered data is correct.
- Control the movement of the tool through the foot pedal.
- Measure whether the size of the first workpiece meets the requirements. If it meets the requirements, directly process the remaining sub-processed sheets. If it does not meet the requirements, you need to adjust the data of the control cabinet.
- Bending should consider bending springback and bending stretching, and set the data by calculating the bending coefficient;
- The minimum bending angle and minimum bending length of different plate thicknesses need to be considered when designing, and workpieces smaller than the minimum bending angle and minimum bending length cannot be processed;
- Do not weld workpieces that can be bent;
- If you can’t fold a large semicircle, you can fold two quarter circles to weld them together;
- The bending die is a cuboid, and there are bending dies of different sizes on the four long rectangular surfaces. When you need to use another size mold, unlock, flip, lock;
- For some bending parts with low precision requirements, such as multiple bending to obtain a circle, the worker generally does not draw a line, and controls the bending distance based on experience;
- The design is to bend the sheet into a U shape, and the length of the bottom must be greater than the length of both sides;
- CNC sheet metal bending machine PPTK 165/30 (nominal force/foldable maximum width 1650KN/3000mm), HPBK300/40-DM, PPEB 500/60 )
- Use a crane to place the sheet to be processed on the work surface.
- Set the edge, set the point, operate the CNC machine to control the laser point to walk a circle along the sheet material boundary to determine the sheet material processing boundary.
- Import the data information of the drawing into the CNC machine tool.
- Blown film, laser cutting machine pre-processing.
- The laser cutting machine processes the sheet.
- The plate is placed outdoors, so there will be rust and oxide film, and laser cutting has better processing effect on a flat surface, so it is necessary to pre-process to remove the rust and oxide film on the surface of the plate;
- The mat on the processing platform will be damaged due to the laser cutting during the processing, so the metal mat needs to be replaced frequently;
- After the processing is completed, after knocking off the formed parts, the remaining metal frame is relatively large and inconvenient for transportation, so the remaining metal frame will be cut off by gas cutting. Since the laser cutting cuts a gap between the formed part and the frame, the formed part will not be damaged during the gas cutting process;
- Laser cutting has high precision, faster than traditional mechanical cutting, no shape restrictions, material saving, smooth incision, good repeatability, and good processing uniformity of materials, but for small holes, manual holes are generally turned, and laser cutting is mainly used for thin plates , Processing of plates with good surface flatness;
- Laser cutting the hole, the diameter of the hole should be larger than the thickness of the plate;
- Laser cutting machine; CMRV40-TF-2000 (accuracy 0.2mm, processing plate thickness 5~12mm), CMRV40-TF-4000 (processing plate thickness 6~18mm))
4. Plasma Cutting
- Use a hoist to place the sheet.
- Import the processing program and adjust the processing parameters.
- Set the processing starting point, and start processing from the starting point.
- The speed of plasma cutting is higher than that of laser cutting, but the quality is not as good as that of laser cutting;
- The thermal deformation of plasma cutting is small, and there is almost no thermal influence;
- Plasma cutting is directly processed, and water is required to prevent dust;
- CNC plasma cutting machine SDQ-4OIII (accuracy 2mm processing plate thickness 4~16mm))
- Adjust the plate so that the processed steel plate is parallel to the track.
- According to the thickness and material of the plate, select the appropriate cutting nozzle so that the cutting nozzle is perpendicular to the steel plate.
- According to different plate thicknesses and materials, reset the cutting speed and preheating time in the machine, and set the reasonable pressure of preheating oxygen and cutting oxygen.
- The ignition starts to cut according to the program. After the cutting is completed, the excess frame is cleaned up, and the cut workpiece is placed in the designated position.
- The maximum allowable plate thickness of flame cutting is larger than that of laser cutting and plasma cutting. It is mainly used to cut thick plates. The plate thickness range is 25~150mm, and the accuracy is good;
- The fuel used in flame cutting is oxygen and acetylene, and the worker mixes it in a certain proportion according to the actual situation; 3. The cutting circle is cut from the inside to the outside, and the square cutting is directly cut along the outline. )
- Place the workpiece on the workbench and tighten.
- Use the operation cabinet to import the program, adjust the starting point of work, and select the correct processing area on the control cabinet
- Press the button to automatically turn the hole.
- (Note: CNC plane drill; CDMP3016A/CDMP2016 working surface 1600*2000, maximum processing hole diameter 50mm, suitable for plane drilling workpiece, material thickness less than 100mm; radial drilling machine: Z3032*10 Maximum drilling diameter 32mm, maximum span 1000mm ;Z3050*16 The maximum drilling diameter is 50mm, and the maximum span is 1600mm)
- Before processing, raise the front roller and put the sheet into alignment with the upper roller.
- Control the movement of the rollers through the control cabinet.
- If the diameter of the symmetrical coil is too large, it is necessary to weld a crossbar in the direction of the full diameter of the semicircle to prevent deformation.
- The mold can be replaced according to the required shape. The maximum pressure of the four-column hydraulic press is 5000 tons. The three workers directly place the workpiece on the mold for processing. Positioning is required when the requirements are high.
- Adjust the dial on the clamping device to determine the bend angle according to the drawing requirements.
- Place the workpiece on the worktable, use the full size to measure the size, and then clamp the workpiece.
- When you start to bend, guess the workpiece and put it away after the bend.
Radial Drilling Machine
- Measure the distance of each hole on the workpiece according to the drawing to determine the empty position, and punch it with a punch and mark it.
- Clamp the workpiece, select the drill according to the hole diameter and set the number of revolutions.
- Control the radial drill to align the marked points to make holes.