- Sheet Metal Material: Stainless Steel sheet
- Sheet Thickness: 1-3 (mm)
- Fabrication Size/Length*Width*Height: 15cm * 6cm * 5cm
- Molded Parts: Chassis
- Blanking Method: Optical Maser
- Tolerance: 0.1mm
- Surface Treatment: Anodizing
- Surface Roughness: 0.1
- Annual Remaining Fabrication Capacity: 1,000,000
- Proofing Cycle: 4-7 days
- Rapid Prototyping Cycle: 4-7 days
- CE & ISO&ITAF:Pass
- Quality Control:CMM And More
- Drawing format:3D/CAD/DWG//STEP/PDF/etc.,
OEM Precision Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Stamping Parts
An expert in sheet metal “intelligent” manufacturing, presenting you the art of a piece of Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Stamping Parts. Pintejin is located in Dongguan City. The total registered capital of the company is 3 million yuan, the factory building area is 12,000 square meters, and there are 200 employees. Since its establishment, the company has been committed to the production of chassis cabinets, automation equipment racks, non-standard equipment rack customization, VR somatosensory game machine sheet metal parts, and precision small sheet metal production. The company has an excellent engineering design team and an on-site production management team with more than 15 years of rich experience. With the continuous improvement of the industry elite team and technology, it has been widely recognized and recommended by customers from technology to quality. The company’s existing equipment mainly includes laser cutting machine, punching machine, CNC folding machine, argon arc welding, two welding, CNC milling machine, riveting machine, CNC machining center and so on. At the same time, the company has perfected the strict production and quality management process, advanced supporting equipment and strict production quality management process, so that the company can meet the diversified needs of customers in terms of price, delivery time and quality. Business philosophy: Based on honesty, adhere to professional precision sheet metal stamping , laser cutting , CNC bending, welding, welcome to visit the factory
The Advantages Of Pintejin Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication Service
Sheet metal fabrication services for mild steel, high strength low alloy (HSLA) steel, cold/hot rolled steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper and brass. Various capabilities include contract manufacturing, edge rolling, forming, roll bending and welding. Finishing and secondary services such as hardware installation, tapping, deburring, cleaning, heat treating, plating, anodizing and painting available. Prototype and low to high volume production runs offered.
Points Sheet Metal Customers Should Know When Designing Drawings
Design Considerations for Sheet Metal Fabrication:
- Wall Thickness: Uniform thickness is very important for any geometry. Geometries with more than one wall thickness will require sheet metals of different thicknesses. Therefore, the alignment and orientation of parts may be inaccurate or take time.
- Bend Radii: It is important to keep the inside bend radius of sheet metal at least equal to its thickness. This will help to avoid distortions and fractions in the final parts. Maintaining the bend radii consistently across the part ensures cost-effectiveness and good orientation.
- Bend Allowance and Deduction: Bend allowance is the material needed to be added to the actual lengths of the parts to help develop a flat pattern. Bend deduction is the material needed to be removed from the length of flanges to help get a flat pattern.
- K Factor: K factor is the sheet metal process is the ratio of neutral axis to material thickness. This value changes with respect to the various physical properties and thickness of materials used.
- Holes and Slots Orientation: These factors are also very important. Holes and slots diameter should at least be as large as the thickness of the sheet metal. Also, holes should be reasonably spaced. They should never be too close to the edge of the material.
Currently, our non-standard sheet metal fabrication parts are exported to America, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Sout Africa, and many other countries all over the world. We are ISO9001-2015 registered and also certified by SGS.