- Sheet Metal Material: Stainless Steel sheet
- Sheet Thickness: 1-3 (mm)
- Fabrication Size/Length*Width*Height: 15cm * 6cm * 5cm
- Molded Parts: Chassis
- Blanking Method: Optical Maser
- Tolerance: 0.1mm
- Surface Treatment: Anodizing
- Surface Roughness: 0.1
- Annual Remaining Fabrication Capacity: 1,000,000
- Proofing Cycle: 4-7 days
- Rapid Prototyping Cycle: 4-7 days
- CE & ISO&ITAF:Pass
- Quality Control:CMM And More
- Drawing format:3D/CAD/DWG//STEP/PDF/etc.,
OEM Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication Stainless Steel Cabinet
Founded in 2007, Pintejin Sheet Metal Factory is a professional Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication Stainless Steel Cabinet manufacturing enterprise integrating design, sheet metal processing, chassis, cabinet, metal stamping, product assembly and other operations. The company has advanced sheet metal processing equipment, and has a group of High-quality technical personnel and management personnel with rich professional knowledge and industry experience provide customers with one-stop service from product design, production to market with professional and top technology, and strive to become the industry-leading manufacturer of sheet metal products. The company mainly Production of sheet metal products such as banking, communications, electricity, subway, automobile and medical treatment. Since its establishment in 1996, the sheet metal department of Guanbang Hardware Company has fixed assets of 30 million yuan and nearly 200 employees, including professionals with rich practical experience. There are more than 50 technicians, and the workshop area is 12,000 square meters. It has a complete set of CNC sheet metal processing equipment and precision metal stamping production lines. The main large-scale equipment includes one large-scale laser cutting machine from Japan AMADA, two Japanese AMADA NCT CNC punching machines, and Japan AMADA CNC folding machine. Four sheet metal equipment such as bending machines; a batch of stamping equipment; 15 argon arc welding machines, CO2 welding, butt welding machines, riveting machines and other sheet metal equipment;
The Advantages Of Pintejin Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication Service
Sheet metal fabrication services for mild steel, high strength low alloy (HSLA) steel, cold/hot rolled steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper and brass. Various capabilities include contract manufacturing, edge rolling, forming, roll bending and welding. Finishing and secondary services such as hardware installation, tapping, deburring, cleaning, heat treating, plating, anodizing and painting available. Prototype and low to high volume production runs offered.
Points Sheet Metal Customers Should Know When Designing Drawings
Design Considerations for Sheet Metal Fabrication:
- Wall Thickness: Uniform thickness is very important for any geometry. Geometries with more than one wall thickness will require sheet metals of different thicknesses. Therefore, the alignment and orientation of parts may be inaccurate or take time.
- Bend Radii: It is important to keep the inside bend radius of sheet metal at least equal to its thickness. This will help to avoid distortions and fractions in the final parts. Maintaining the bend radii consistently across the part ensures cost-effectiveness and good orientation.
- Bend Allowance and Deduction: Bend allowance is the material needed to be added to the actual lengths of the parts to help develop a flat pattern. Bend deduction is the material needed to be removed from the length of flanges to help get a flat pattern.
- K Factor: K factor is the sheet metal process is the ratio of neutral axis to material thickness. This value changes with respect to the various physical properties and thickness of materials used.
- Holes and Slots Orientation: These factors are also very important. Holes and slots diameter should at least be as large as the thickness of the sheet metal. Also, holes should be reasonably spaced. They should never be too close to the edge of the material.
Currently, our non-standard sheet metal fabrication parts are exported to America, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Sout Africa, and many other countries all over the world. We are ISO9001-2015 registered and also certified by SGS.