- Sheet Metal Material: Galvanized sheet
- Sheet Thickness: 1-3 (mm)
- Fabrication Size/Length*Width*Height: 3000*81*500 (mm)
- Molded Parts: Chassis Shell
- Blanking Method: NCT CNC punch
- Tolerance: 0.1mm
- Surface Treatment: paint
- Surface Roughness: 0.1
- Annual Remaining Fabrication Capacity: 1,000,000
- Proofing Cycle: 4-7 days
- Rapid Prototyping Cycle: 4-7 days
- CE & ISO&ITAF:Pass
- Quality Control:CMM And More
- Drawing format:3D/CAD/DWG//STEP/PDF/etc.,
OEM Optical Maser Galvanized Steel Sheet Enclosure
Pintejin is located in Dongguan, China. The management team has many years of management experience for Optical Maser Galvanized Steel Sheet Enclosure, and the workshop technicians have many years of practical experience in processing, mainly engaged in the processing and manufacturing of various types of sheet metal parts.
Since its establishment, the company has always been committed to making our main products industrial control chassis, switches, electrical cabinets, LCD display shells and various chassis well. Xinyang has professional complete sets of processing equipment, AMADA CNC punching machines, CNC bending machines, laser cutting machines, various types of punching machines, etc. The professional spraying and silk-screen automatic production lines provide a guarantee for the manufacture of good products. “Quality first, delivery on time; excellence, continuous improvement.” Xinyang adheres to this quality policy and adheres to the rigorous business philosophy, so that the products produced by the company have good quality and perfect tracking service. So far, the products produced by Xinyang have been recognized by many well-known enterprises, such as Korea TOVIS, Beijing Lihua Laikang, China Telecom, Kaili Biomedical and so on.
We integrate research and development, production and processing, and technical services. Based on the domestic market, we continue to develop the international market. We wholeheartedly serve customers, shorten product development and production time, and facilitate customers to further seize the international market. We take “honesty, trustworthiness, refinement and diligence” as our tenet, and always move forward in design and manufacture with a consistent style and new vigor.
The Advantages Of Pintejin Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication Service
Sheet metal fabrication services for mild steel, high strength low alloy (HSLA) steel, cold/hot rolled steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper and brass. Various capabilities include contract manufacturing, edge rolling, forming, roll bending and welding. Finishing and secondary services such as hardware installation, tapping, deburring, cleaning, heat treating, plating, anodizing and painting available. Prototype and low to high volume production runs offered.
Points Sheet Metal Customers Should Know When Designing Drawings
Design Considerations for Sheet Metal Fabrication:
- Wall Thickness: Uniform thickness is very important for any geometry. Geometries with more than one wall thickness will require sheet metals of different thicknesses. Therefore, the alignment and orientation of parts may be inaccurate or take time.
- Bend Radii: It is important to keep the inside bend radius of sheet metal at least equal to its thickness. This will help to avoid distortions and fractions in the final parts. Maintaining the bend radii consistently across the part ensures cost-effectiveness and good orientation.
- Bend Allowance and Deduction: Bend allowance is the material needed to be added to the actual lengths of the parts to help develop a flat pattern. Bend deduction is the material needed to be removed from the length of flanges to help get a flat pattern.
- K Factor: K factor is the sheet metal process is the ratio of neutral axis to material thickness. This value changes with respect to the various physical properties and thickness of materials used.
- Holes and Slots Orientation: These factors are also very important. Holes and slots diameter should at least be as large as the thickness of the sheet metal. Also, holes should be reasonably spaced. They should never be too close to the edge of the material.
Currently, our non-standard sheet metal fabrication parts are exported to America, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Sout Africa, and many other countries all over the world. We are ISO9001-2015 registered and also certified by SGS.