Domestic mold manufacturers have great expectations for automobile molds, but the imbalance in the development of china molds is also worthy of attention. From the current point of view, although China’s automobile production is astonishing, there are also capital investment and large-scale production of many famous foreign automobile brands. At the same time, as an important link in grasping the lifeblood of the industry, stamping dies have a regional imbalance in their development progress.
Now China’s auto mold industry is still hovering outside the mainstream industry chain. If we want to achieve rapid development, we must learn from abroad, import key technologies and advanced management methods. Of course, China’s auto mold industry has yet to improve its technology, which will not change the pattern that the global auto hardware generally regards China as the preferred auto production base.
Metal auto stamping parts refer to the use of molds for plates such as non-ferrous metals such as steel under room temperature conditions, and the pressure required for fabrication is provided by a press to form a specified shape.
So, what is the application range of metal stamping parts?
- (1) Stamping in the automotive industry. Mainly draw. In my country, this part is mainly concentrated in large factories such as automobile factories, tractor factories, and aircraft factories. There are few independent large-scale stamping and drawing factories.
- (2) Stamping of auto parts and components. Mainly punching and shearing. Many companies in this sector are classified as standard parts factories, and there are also some independent stamping factories. At present, there are many such small factories near some automobile factories or tractor factories.
- (3) Electric device stamping factory. This type of factory is a new industry, developed with the development of electrical appliances, and the factories in this sector are mainly concentrated in the south.
- (4) Stamping factory for daily necessities. Making some handicrafts, tableware, etc., these auto parts factories have also developed greatly in recent years.
- (5) Home appliance parts stamping factory. These factories only appeared after the development of household appliances in my country, and most of them are distributed in household appliance enterprises.
- (6) Special stamping enterprises. For example, the stamping of aviation parts belongs to this type of enterprises, but these process factories are also classified as some large factories.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.