Automobile stamping parts dies represent a generalization that can be classified into the basic graphics. First, go to the die library to search for a stamping die that is completely similar to the generalization and can be punched out of the generalization with one punching action. If there is such a die, the stamping die set under “Select stamping die” will be ignored, and the searched stamping die will be used directly.
The system will select stamping dies according to the following criteria:
- 1. For the generalization that can be classified into the basic graphics, first go to the die library to search for a stamping die that is completely similar to the generalization and can be punched out of the generalization with one punching action. If there is such a die, the stamping die set under “Select stamping die” will be ignored, and the searched stamping die will be used directly.
- 2. For rectangle generalization, when the long side is greater than or equal to 1.5 times the short side, it will actively search for a square stamping die that is common with the short side of the rectangle: search for a circle with a common groove width for an oblong groove or a round groove Shape stamping die, if there is one, use the stamping die directly. When the die has not been determined after the above two steps, consider using a square die or a circular die to nibble a straight line or arc.
- 3. First think about the die set under “Select stamping die”, analyze whether the straight line to be punched is greater than or equal to 1.5 times the side length of the die for the set square die, and analyze the inner side of the stamping curve of the circular die to be punched. Is the arc diameter larger than the die diameter? If so, use the set die.
- 4. If the set die is not suitable, the system will search for square or circular die in the stamping die library from small to large, and use the straight line to be punched that is greater than or equal to 1.5 times the side length of the die.
There are many encounters encountered in the production of stamping dies, and uneven trimming is one of them. What are the reasons for the uneven trimming of stamping dies?
- 1: The uneven trimming can be caused by the positioning offset, we only need to adjust the positioning.
- 2: The design is wrong, resulting in uneven connection of the knife, which needs to be solved by cutting the edge of the knife edge from the head.
- 3: It can also be caused by the prohibition of feeding, we only need to adjust the feeder.
- 4: It may also be caused by an error in the calculation of the feeding step distance. At this time, we need to recalculate the step distance and reset the pick-up position.
The uneven trimming of the stamping die can be caused by the above four reasons. We must find the right reason in the operation to deal with it in time.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.