Stamping parts are often used in daily life, such as instruments, household appliances, bicycles, office machinery, living utensils and other products, a large number of stamping parts are. How to reasonably formulate the fabrication technology of stamping parts?
- 1. When designing the structure and shape of the parts, it is better to use the surface and its combination with a simple and reasonable structure. At the same time, the number of processed surfaces and the fabrication area should be as small as possible.
- 2. The materials used for metal stamping parts should not only meet the technical requirements of product design, but also meet the requirements of stamping process and the fabrication requirements of cutting, electroplating, cleaning and other processes after stamping.
- 3. Requirements for metal stamping forming performance For the forming process, in order to be conducive to the improvement of stamping deformation and the quality of the parts, the material should have good plasticity, small yield ratio, large plate thickness directional coefficient, and small plate plane directional coefficient. The ratio of yield strength to elastic modulus of the material is small. For the separation process, the material does not need to have good plasticity, but it should have a certain plasticity. The better the plasticity is, the more difficult it is to separate.
- 4. Select a reasonable method of blank preparation in mechanical manufacturing, which can directly use profiles, casting, forging, stamping and welding. The selection of the blank is related to the specific production technical conditions, and generally depends on the production batch, material properties and fabrication possibilities
- 5. Specify the fabrication cost of parts with appropriate manufacturing accuracy and surface roughness. The fabrication cost of metal stamping parts will increase with the improvement of precision, so the surface roughness of metal stamping parts should also be properly specified according to the actual needs of the matching surface.
- 6. The selection of stamping oil should meet the process requirements. Stamping oil with excellent performance can significantly improve the fabrication environment and improve the accuracy of the workpiece.
In the progressive die, the shape of the punched part is formed by punching the residual material around the punching part. The main reason for turning over and twisting of punched parts is the influence of punching force. During punching, due to the existence of the punching gap, the material is stretched on the side of the die and compressed on the side of the punch. When using a stripper, use the stripper to compress the material to prevent the material on the die side from warping upwards. At this time, the stress state of the material changes accordingly. As the unloading plate increases its pressing force, the material on the side of the punch is stretched, while the material on the side of the female die is compressed. The inversion of the stamping part is caused by the stretching of the material on the die surface. Therefore, when punching, pressing and pressing the material is the key point to prevent the punching from turning over and twisting.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.