How to prevent welding deformation in automobile sheet metal fabrication: 1. On the premise of ensuring structural strength, the number of welds should be minimized. 2. Select a reasonable form of joints and grooves. Welds should be avoided to be concentrated in a small area, and parallel welds should be minimized. 3. Arrange the welds symmetrically and as close to the centerline as possible. 4. When designing the welding structure, it should be considered that the tool holder can be easily used in production to help prevent welding deformation. Decompression quenching in sheet metal fabrication is to reduce the liquid surface pressure of the quenching medium, thereby prolonging the vapor film stage, and the cooling rate in the high temperature area decreases, so that the cooling rate of each part of the part is uniform.
How to reduce the loss during sheet metal fabrication
- 1. The hardware models, specifications and functions selected for sheet metal fabrication and production must comply with standards and regulations, as well as the selection of PVC doors and windows.
- 2. Fastening screws need to be installed in the metal lining, and the thickness of the lining layer at the two fastener sites is larger than that of the hardware.
- 3. Regularly install metal stamping parts to prevent rust and corrosion.
- 4. Window entry door lock handle assembly in sheet metal fabrication production. To make sure it’s correct, the switch needs to be flexible.
- 5. Sliding windows are double pulleys, wide or double-glazed doors and windows more than one meter.
- 6. The sliding hinge is made of stainless steel.
- 7. The warning light is turned off during use.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.