Metal auto stamping parts refer to the use of molds for plates such as non-ferrous metals such as steel under room temperature conditions, and the pressure required for fabrication is provided by a press to form a specified shape. So, what is the application range of metal stamping parts?
- (1) Stamping in the automotive industry. Mainly draw. In my country, this part is mainly concentrated in large factories such as automobile factories, tractor factories, and aircraft factories. There are few independent large-scale stamping and drawing factories.
- (2) Stamping of auto parts. Mainly punching and shearing. Many companies in this sector are classified as standard parts factories, and there are also some independent stamping factories. At present, there are many such small factories near some automobile factories or tractor factories.
- (3) Electric device stamping factory. This type of factory is a new industry, developed with the development of electrical appliances, and the factories in this sector are mainly concentrated in the south.
- (4) Stamping factory for daily necessities. Making some handicrafts, tableware, etc., these factories have also developed greatly in recent years.
- (5) Home appliance parts stamping factory. These factories only appeared after the development of household appliances in my country, and most of them are distributed in household appliance enterprises.
- (6) Special stamping enterprises. For example, the stamping of aviation parts belongs to this type of enterprises, but these process factories are also classified as some large factories.
Design principles of metal stamping parts:
- (1) The designed metal stamping parts must meet the product use and technical performance, and be easy to assemble and repair.
- (2) The designed metal stamping parts must be conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials, reducing the variety and specifications of materials, and reducing the consumption of materials as much as possible. Use low-cost materials where possible, and make parts as scrap-free and blank as possible.
- (3) The designed metal stamping parts must be simple in shape and reasonable in structure, so as to facilitate the simplification of the mold structure and the number of processes, that is, to complete the fabrication of the entire part with fewer and simple stamping processes, reduce the need for other methods to process, and be conducive to stamping operations. , to facilitate the organization of mechanized and automated production to improve labor productivity.
- ⑷ For the designed metal stamping parts, under the condition of normal use, try to make the dimensional accuracy level and surface roughness level lower, which is conducive to the exchange of products, reduces waste, and ensures stable product quality.
- ⑸ The designed metal stamping parts should be conducive to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and technological processes to process them as much as possible, and is conducive to prolonging the service life of the die.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.