1. Shrinkage shaping
- 1) Use the torch flame to heat the stretched center to a wispy red, but be careful not to melt or burn through the sheet.
- 2) After heating, tap the surrounding area of the red halo area rapidly, and gradually shrink to the center of the heating point, forcing the metal tissue to shrink.
- 3) If only one shrinkage cannot achieve the purpose of shaping, the same method can be used to shrink multiple points, and with each heating shrinkage, the flattening correction is performed.
- 4) When it is slightly stretched, there is no need to tap after heating, just use cotton yarn dipped in cold water to cool, or let it cool naturally.
2. Folds unfoldThe collision of the body may cause irregular wrinkles in the stamped sheet. When repairing, if it is convenient and feasible, the wrinkles can be unraveled by the car pulling method, and then knocked flat; Repair under the car. The essentials of opening the pleats: First, try to pry the dead pleats from the inside to ease the living pleats, then heat it, hit the ridges of the living pleats with a hammer, and gradually expand them and restore their original shape.
3. Pull and resetThe hydraulic stretcher pushes the plunger rod apart by the pressure generated by the hydraulic cylinder, so that the deformed plate can be stretched. In addition, there is a helical stretcher, and both ends of the lead screw are provided with movable hooks respectively. When in use, if it is stretched and shaped, the iron pipe can be rotated to shorten the lead screws at both ends at the same time, the hook at one end is fixed, and the hook at the other end pulls the plate to stretch.
4. Pad pry resetThe reset of the pad skid is based on the deformed position and degree of deformation of the vehicle, using the effective space, with the support of adjacent components, and carrying out plastic repair with the principle of leverage. By applying this method, the body does not need to be disassembled, so the installation quality of the original car is maintained, and the work efficiency is improved, but the scope of use is limited. The outer edge of the rear tire cover of the off-road vehicle is concave. With the support of the tire, place a wooden liner under the crowbar to initially pry up the concave part, and then use a hammer and a horn to flatten the creases and unevenness.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.