Tooling is an indispensable and important equipment for the fabrication of precision stamping parts. In the process of fabrication, if you encounter poor stamping of the die, you need to analyze the principle in time, and propose an effective solution to deal with the problem well, in order to avoid greater failures. Reduce production costs and ensure smooth production. In the process of precision stamping parts, mold jam is a common problem, so how to solve it?
The reasons for the jamming of the mold in the fabrication of precision automobile stamping parts are as follows:
- 1. The feeding distance, pressing and loosening of the feeder are improperly adjusted. Workaround: Recheck the adjustment.
- 2. The delivery distance varies during production. Workaround: Readjust.
- 3. The stamping of the die is abnormal, and the sickle bend is caused. Solution: Eliminate the camber of the material belt.
- 4. The hole diameter of the guide material is insufficient, and the upper die pulls the material. Solution: study and punch positive hole convex and concave dies.
- 5. The material removal function of the material guide plate is not set properly, and the material belt is put on the belt. Solution: Modify the guide material, and put the anti-material belt on the belt.
- 6. The upper and lower parts of the bending or tearing position are not smooth. Solution: Adjust the force of the stripping spring, etc.
- 7. The material is curved, the width is out of tolerance, and the burrs are large. Solution: replace the material and control the quality of the feed.
- 8. The material is thin and warps during feeding. Solution: add upper and lower pressing materials between the feeder and the mold, and add upper and lower extrusion safety switches.
- 9. The mold is not set up properly, and the deviation from the verticality of the feeder is large. Solution: Re-erect the mold.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.