The inspection method of automobile stamping parts is an important method to ensure the quality of the finished product and high pass rate. For the operators of stamping parts production enterprises, it is generally necessary to master how to carry out the inspection. Analysis can be divided into three categories: sensory inspection, polishing inspection, tool inspection.
The sensory inspection is divided into visual inspection and touch inspection, the grinding inspection is divided into oil stone grinding and flexible gauze grinding, and the tool inspection is divided into oiling inspection and inspection tool inspection.
1. Visual inspection: mainly used to find abnormal appearance and macro defects of stamping parts.
2. Touch inspection: Wipe the surface of the outer cover with a clean gauze. The inspector needs to wear touch gloves and touch the surface of the stamping part along the longitudinal direction of the stamping part. This inspection method depends on the experience of the inspector. If necessary, the detected suspicious area can be polished with a whetstone and verified, but this method can be regarded as an effective rapid inspection method.
3. Whetstone grinding:
- 1) First wipe the surface of the outer cover with a clean gauze, and then use a whetstone (20×20×100mm or larger) for polishing, and use a relatively small whetstone to polish the places with arcs and hard-to-reach places (Example: 8×100mm semi-circular whetstone)
- 2) The choice of whetstone particle size depends on the surface condition (such as roughness, galvanizing, etc.). Fine-grained Whetstone is recommended. The direction of whetstone grinding is basically carried out in the longitudinal direction, and it fits well with the surface of the stamping parts, and some special places can also supplement the horizontal grinding.
4. Flexible gauze polishing: Wipe the surface of the outer cover with a clean gauze. Use a flexible sand mesh to close to the surface of the stamping part and grind it to the entire surface in the longitudinal direction, and any pitting and indentation will be easily found.
5. Oiling inspection: Wipe the surface of the outer cover with a clean gauze. Then use a clean brush to apply oil evenly to the entire outer surface of the stamping in the same direction. Put the oiled stamping parts under strong light for inspection. It is recommended to erect the stamping parts on the body position. With this method, tiny pits, slumps, and ripples on stamping parts can be easily found.
6. Inspection tool inspection: Put the stamping parts into the inspection tool, and inspect the stamping parts according to the operation requirements of the inspection tool manual.
Strictly control the quality, we will produce more market-competitive stamping products, and creating the best products with the lowest cost is also the goal pursued by every enterprise. When we cannot control the price of raw materials, we will We can only choose to do serious operation and testing in the production process to reduce the number of inferior products.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.