We all know that there are hundreds of parts in the car body, and the metal stamping parts of auto parts account for a large part. Auto parts metal stamping is a production technology of product parts with a certain shape, size and performance by means of the power of conventional or special stamping equipment, so that the sheet is directly subjected to deformation force in the mold and deformed. In order to obtain a good stamping product, it is necessary to do the design work before stamping.
- 1. Under the condition of ensuring normal use, try to make the dimensional accuracy grade and surface roughness grade requirements lower, which is conducive to the exchange of products, reduces waste, and ensures stable product quality.
- 2. Satisfy product use and technical performance, and facilitate assembly and repair.
- 3. The shape is simple and the structure is reasonable, which is conducive to simplifying the mold structure and simplifying the number of processes, that is, the fabrication of the entire part is completed with few and simple stamping processes, and the use of other methods for fabrication is reduced. and automated production to increase labor productivity.
- 4. The design of metal automobile stamping parts should be conducive to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and technological processes to process them as much as possible, and is conducive to prolonging the service life of the die.
- 5. It is beneficial to improve the utilization rate of metal materials, reduce the variety and specifications of materials, and reduce the consumption of materials as much as possible. Use low-cost materials where possible, and make parts as scrap-free and blank as possible.
Processing of auto parts stamping parts Auto parts stamping fabrication is a metal cold deformation fabrication method. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic fabrication (or pressure fabrication). It is also a part of material forming engineering technology. It should take more money before design. A little thought to get good results.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.