Auto stamping parts, as the name suggests, are metal stamping parts that constitute auto parts. In automobile stamping parts, some of them become auto parts directly after stamping, and the other part needs to be processed by welding, machining, or painting before they can become auto parts after stamping. There are many kinds of automobile stamping parts, such as spring tray, spring seat, spring bracket, end cover, cover, compression valve cover, compression valve sleeve, oil seal seat, bottom cover, dust cover, impeller, oil seal, etc. Tubes, lugs, brackets, etc. are all automotive stamping parts.
A large number of cold stamping processes are used in the production of automobile stamping parts, which is suitable for the needs of multi-variety and mass production of automobile stamping parts. In medium and heavy-duty vehicles, most of the cover parts such as body outer panels, and some load-bearing and support parts such as frame, carriage and other auto parts are auto stamping parts. The steel used for cold stamping is mainly steel plates and steel strips, which account for 72.6% of the steel consumption of the whole vehicle. The relationship between cold stamping materials and the production of automobile stamping parts is very close. The quality of the materials not only determines the performance of the product, but also directly affects the production. The process design of the automobile stamping process affects the quality, cost, service life and production organization of the product, so the rational selection of materials is an important and complex task.
Design principles of metal stamping parts:
- (1) The designed metal stamping parts must meet the product use and technical performance, and be easy to assemble and repair.
- (2) The designed stamping parts must be conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials, reducing the variety and specifications of materials, and reducing material consumption as much as possible. Use low-cost materials where possible, and make parts as scrap-free and blank as possible.
- (3) The designed stamping parts must be simple in shape and reasonable in structure, so as to facilitate the simplification of the mold structure and the number of processes, that is, to complete the fabrication of the entire part with few and simple stamping processes, reduce the need for other methods to process, and be conducive to stamping operations, It is convenient for organizations to realize mechanized and automated production to improve labor productivity.
- ⑷ For the designed stamping parts, under the condition of normal use, try to make the dimensional accuracy grade and surface roughness grade lower, which is conducive to the exchange of products, reduces waste, and ensures stable product quality.
- ⑸ The designed stamping parts should be conducive to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and process flow as much as possible to process them, and is conducive to prolonging the service life of the stamping die.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.