- Sheet Metal Material: Aluminum Sheet
- Sheet Thickness: 1-3 (mm)
- Fabrication Size/Length*Width*Height: 1220*2440（mm）
- Molded Parts: Plate
- Blanking Method: Custom
- Tolerance: 0.1mm
- Surface Treatment: paint
- Surface Roughness: 0.1
- Annual Remaining Fabrication Capacity: 1,000,000
- Proofing Cycle: 4-7 days
- Rapid Prototyping Cycle: 4-7 days
- CE & ISO&ITAF:Pass
- Quality Control:CMM And More
- Drawing format:3D/CAD/DWG//STEP/PDF/etc.,
Custom Laser Cutting And Punching Cold Rolled Aluminum Sheet
Founded in Dongguan, China in 2007, Pintejin has convenient transportation and elegant factory environment. The factory area is 12,000 square meters. It has more than 200 employees and more than 20 excellent and honest technicians. It is a professional metal product production and development company, focusing on sheet metal decomposition and forming, And supporting structure processing, specializing in the development, design and production of various, difficult, high-precision chassis, Laser Cutting And Punching Cold Rolled Aluminum Sheet, cabinets, racks, kitchen stainless steel furniture and other sheet metal products.
The company has a professional management and technical service team to provide customers with high quality and satisfactory products and services Arc welding, etc. It is an ideal partner for all kinds of display products companies, machinery and equipment factories, electronics factories, electrical appliances factories, pharmaceutical factories, furniture factories, food factories, hotels and other companies that need sheet metal production and metal structure processing.
The company implements a development strategy oriented by quality, cost, service, flexibility and delivery, and is committed to providing competitive products and services with “all-round comprehensive cost advantages such as design, production, and distribution”, and insists on technology and quality. Leading, satisfying customers as its own responsibility, adhering to the guideline of “product refinement, pragmatic innovation, honesty and trustworthiness, and sustainable management”, with the tenet of “customer requirements, Pintejin’s pursuit”, and strive to become a modern with strong competitiveness enterprise.
Facts have proved that with nearly ten years of production and service experience, strong sense of innovation and good corporate ethics, it has won wide recognition from all walks of life. Taking display products as an example, since 2011, our company has assisted in the production of high-quality display case sheet metal for dozens of well-known brands such as Goldway, Huahai Lianneng, and Wenquxing.
In the face of new opportunities, we will never stagnate. We will devote more energy and passion to new challenges, and welcome new business opportunities with better products and more satisfactory services. We welcome customers to call, write, and plan. Customized samples, Pintejin will work with you to create a win-win tomorrow!
The Advantages Of Pintejin Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication Service
Sheet metal fabrication services for mild steel, high strength low alloy (HSLA) steel, cold/hot rolled steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper and brass. Various capabilities include contract manufacturing, edge rolling, forming, roll bending and welding. Finishing and secondary services such as hardware installation, tapping, deburring, cleaning, heat treating, plating, anodizing and painting available. Prototype and low to high volume production runs offered.
Points Sheet Metal Customers Should Know When Designing Drawings
Design Considerations for Sheet Metal Fabrication:
- Wall Thickness: Uniform thickness is very important for any geometry. Geometries with more than one wall thickness will require sheet metals of different thicknesses. Therefore, the alignment and orientation of parts may be inaccurate or take time.
- Bend Radii: It is important to keep the inside bend radius of sheet metal at least equal to its thickness. This will help to avoid distortions and fractions in the final parts. Maintaining the bend radii consistently across the part ensures cost-effectiveness and good orientation.
- Bend Allowance and Deduction: Bend allowance is the material needed to be added to the actual lengths of the parts to help develop a flat pattern. Bend deduction is the material needed to be removed from the length of flanges to help get a flat pattern.
- K Factor: K factor is the sheet metal process is the ratio of neutral axis to material thickness. This value changes with respect to the various physical properties and thickness of materials used.
- Holes and Slots Orientation: These factors are also very important. Holes and slots diameter should at least be as large as the thickness of the sheet metal. Also, holes should be reasonably spaced. They should never be too close to the edge of the material.
Currently, our non-standard sheet metal fabrication parts are exported to America, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Sout Africa, and many other countries all over the world. We are ISO9001-2015 registered and also certified by SGS.
Our custom sheet metal fabrication service provides durable and affordable parts that meet your specifications for automotive, medical, aerospace, electronics, food, construction, security, marine, and more industries. Fast to send your inquiry or submit your drawings to get a free quote in the shortest time.Contact us or Email [email protected] to see how our people, equipment and tooling can bring the best quality for the best price for your custom sheet metal fabrication project.