- Sheet Metal Material: Aluminum Sheet
- Sheet Thickness: 1-3 (mm)
- Fabrication Size/Length*Width*Height: 1220*2440（mm）
- Molded Parts: Plate
- Blanking Method: Custom
- Tolerance: 0.1mm
- Surface Treatment: paint
- Surface Roughness: 0.1
- Annual Remaining Fabrication Capacity: 1,000,000
- Proofing Cycle: 4-7 days
- Rapid Prototyping Cycle: 4-7 days
- CE & ISO&ITAF:Pass
- Quality Control:CMM And More
- Drawing format:3D/CAD/DWG//STEP/PDF/etc.,
Custom Painted Sheet Metal Aluminum Plate
Pintejin was established in 2007 with a registered capital of 3 million yuan. As a Pintejin Seiko product manufacturing base, it focuses on the production and manufacturing of sheet metal technology products. The Pintejin factory area is located in Dongguan City, covering an area of 12,000 square meters, with more than 200 employees, including more than 20 experienced R&D and design teams.
- Production field：Pintejin sheet metal products are mainly involved in teaching and education, electrical and electrical, Painted Sheet Metal Aluminum Plate, medical equipment, environmental protection energy, military aerospace and other fields. Among them, multimedia teaching system integration products, high and low voltage power distribution equipment, industrial automatic control system devices and other products have large production volume, high production design and technology.
- Talent development：Pintejin continues to promote the strategic transformation and development of human resources reserves, and introduces pragmatic, hard-working, and well-studied skilled craftsmen in the field of precision manufacturing to enrich the front-line positions in factory manufacturing.
- Green production：Since its establishment, the company has always attached great importance to quality and environmental management, and has taken the lead in passing ISO9001:2008 quality system certification, ISO14001:2004 environmental system certification, and OHSAS18001:2001 occupational health and safety system certification in the same industry. It has also successfully passed my country’s high-level environmental protection standard – China Environmental Labeling Product Certification (“Ten Ring Certification”). The company adopts clean production technology and supports and promotes the green development of enterprises with practical actions.
- Cultural Construction：Pintejin adheres to the corporate value of “providing products and services to customers with the heart of craftsmen”. All work adheres to customer-centricity and customer satisfaction. The brand vision of “one of the most famous Seiko product designers and manufacturers”, and join hands with friends from all walks of life to create brilliant!
The Advantages Of Pintejin Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication Service
Sheet metal fabrication services for mild steel, high strength low alloy (HSLA) steel, cold/hot rolled steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper and brass. Various capabilities include contract manufacturing, edge rolling, forming, roll bending and welding. Finishing and secondary services such as hardware installation, tapping, deburring, cleaning, heat treating, plating, anodizing and painting available. Prototype and low to high volume production runs offered.
Points Sheet Metal Customers Should Know When Designing Drawings
Design Considerations for Sheet Metal Fabrication:
- Wall Thickness: Uniform thickness is very important for any geometry. Geometries with more than one wall thickness will require sheet metals of different thicknesses. Therefore, the alignment and orientation of parts may be inaccurate or take time.
- Bend Radii: It is important to keep the inside bend radius of sheet metal at least equal to its thickness. This will help to avoid distortions and fractions in the final parts. Maintaining the bend radii consistently across the part ensures cost-effectiveness and good orientation.
- Bend Allowance and Deduction: Bend allowance is the material needed to be added to the actual lengths of the parts to help develop a flat pattern. Bend deduction is the material needed to be removed from the length of flanges to help get a flat pattern.
- K Factor: K factor is the sheet metal process is the ratio of neutral axis to material thickness. This value changes with respect to the various physical properties and thickness of materials used.
- Holes and Slots Orientation: These factors are also very important. Holes and slots diameter should at least be as large as the thickness of the sheet metal. Also, holes should be reasonably spaced. They should never be too close to the edge of the material.
Currently, our non-standard sheet metal fabrication parts are exported to America, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Sout Africa, and many other countries all over the world. We are ISO9001-2015 registered and also certified by SGS.