Metal stamping dies are used in industrial production, using various presses and special tools mounted on the presses. Automobile stamping parts make metal materials into parts or products of the desired shape through pressure. This special tool is collectively referred to as a metal die. The service life of metal molds is related to many factors such as mold structure design, mold steel selection, heat treatment, surface treatment, machining grinding, wire cutting process, stamping equipment, stamping materials and processes, mold lubrication, poor maintenance and repair levels.
Among the various factors that cause mold failure, unfair mold structure and improper material selection account for about 20%, improper heat treatment accounts for about 40%, process problems account for about 20%, and equipment problems, lubrication problems and other factors account for about 20%. After the gold stamping parts are installed, pay attention to maintenance to prevent rust and corrosion. In daily use, it should be lightly closed and lightly opened to prevent hard closing and hard opening, which may cause damage.
The following is an introduction to how to prevent damage to metal stamping parts:
- 1. For sliding windows with a width of more than 1 meter, or doors and windows with double-glazed windows, double pulleys should be installed, or movable pulleys should be used.
- 2. The sliding brace hinge shall not use aluminum alloy material, but stainless steel material.
- 3. To install hardware with fastening screws, a metal lining plate must be installed inside, and the thickness of the lining plate should be at least twice the tooth spacing of the fasteners. It must not be fastened to plastic profiles and must not be lined with non-metallic materials.
- 4. The model, specification and function of hardware accessories should conform to the current national standards and relevant regulations, and should match the selection of plastic steel doors and windows.
- 5. The hardware accessories should be installed later, and the door and window locks, handles, etc. should be assembled after the window and door sashes are in the frame to ensure accurate positions and flexible switches.
- 6. Pay attention to maintenance after installation of metal stamping parts to prevent rust erosion. In daily use, it should be lightly closed and lightly opened to prevent hard closing and hard opening, which may cause damage.
No noise, there is the current nylon wheel. It not only pushes and pulls without noise, but also is smoother, lighter, and has a service life that is not shorter than the above pulleys. ) Window choose a high-quality pulley. On the surface, the poor-quality pulley is relatively rough in workmanship. It is not smooth. It is not flexible to slide, and it is small and light.
Pintejin Sheet Metal shop offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industries with our custom metal stamping and custom sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Our stampnig operations include a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. Our professional, experienced and well-trained engineers can execute the complex metal stamping operations with precision and accuracy.
No matter what your metal fabrication needs are, Pintejin can offer the right solution: from single sheet metal part or sub-assembly of stamped metal parts to turnkey solutions for mechanical and electrical assemblies. We have the technology, equipment and the experience to fabricate customised metal products from aluminium sheet metal fabrication, steel, zinc plated steel, stainless steel sheet metal fabrication, brass and copper. Designs that require CNC machining of surfaces or components can be accommodated. We can supply polished, galvanized, zinc coated or powder coated finishes for any sheet metal work or stamped metal components. Coupled with our accurate and reliable metal fabricating equipment, we guarantee precision and repeatability in custom sheet metal work. You’ll be taking advantage of the best sheet metal fabrication china can produce.